Thursday, February 3, 2011

"COME UP IF YOU KNEW ME IN ANOTHER LIFE"


Message on sign:
COME UP IF
YOU KNEW ME
IN ANOTHER
LIFE
February 3, 2011
Other signs on the Quad: written in chalk on sidewalk between Red Square and the Quad: "RALLY TO RESTORE FUNDING 2/7 RED SQUARE 12:20" (a planned protest against tuition hikes)

Discussions:

Some people asked if I had memories of other lives and I told them I didn't. We discussed how someone could prove memories of other lives could be shown to be genuine. One person wondered whether such memories could be planted by aliens or some other entity or group.

One guy believes in reincarnation but thinks it's not the same spirit or soul reincarnating in different bodies but a combination of spirits/souls.

We talked about children with knowledge of other places and families that could only be explained by reincarnation.

One girl came up who said she knew me in another life. She promised to come back in a few days to tell me about our other life together but she never did.

Can I assume that everyone who came up to me today knew me in another life but does not have conscious memory of that?


Notable events:
- at least three times today events happened I remember dreaming about several years before


For a complete transcript of discussions with people about this sign (or at least as complete as memory would allow), see here, February 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment